Portable Storage in Massachusetts
Most moving situations are permanent. Relocating from one home to another, either locally or out of state. However, there are other situations where the move is just temporary. There are a lot of reasons why someone might make a temporary move, but in most of these situations, they also require temporary storage solutions to reduce stress and make the move easier. Identifying a need for portable storage in Massachusetts can help to organize this type of move. Belongings can be kept on-site at the current or new location, or they can be moved inside the container storage to be safeguarded at our warehouse storage facility. Whatever your needs and however you want your temporary storage to be kept, Conlon Containers can provide the services you require.
How It Works
If you would like to use one of our Massachusetts storage containers, all you need to do is give us a call and tell us what you need. Our containers come in three sizes and they are all eight feet high and eight feet wide with a low ground clearance to make loading and unloading a breeze. Room for furniture, boxes and more, there are railings available for tie downs and we also offer professional packing supplies and services to help you store things properly during your temporary relocation. Whether you remain in the South Coast area or end up traveling all over the world during your temporary move, Conlon Containers will keep your things safe in our Go Mini container storage solutions.
The three-step process includes:
- CALLING – Just call our office at 1-866-336-4695 and we will DELIVER the Massachusetts temporary storage solution to your current location.
- LOAD – Load up the Go Mini container storage according to your schedule and then call us when you are ready for us to store it or move it to a new location.
- PICK UP – Our team will arrive at your home to pick up the portable storage in Massachusetts or the surrounding area and we will relocate it according to your instructions.
Examples of Temporary Moves
If you still aren’t clear on all the ways that our Massachusetts storage containers can benefit you and your temporary moving situation, we’ve provided a few examples that might help. If you have any questions about the materials, design or sizes available for our Go Mini container storage units, just give us a call. One of our friendly and knowledgeable customer service agents will be willing to help provide you with all the details you require.
- Home Repairs – Storms, floods, fires and other common types of damage may have occurred to your home. If you are unable to live inside the home while it is being repaired, our portable storage in Seekonk is the perfect solution. Just load up all of your furniture and personal belongings. We will store your Go Mini storage container until your home is ready to move into. Just call when you are ready for your things and we will deliver the portable storage container to your home so you can unpack again at your leisure.
- Overseas Move – Some careers can require their employees or partners to temporarily move overseas to make business connections, grow partnerships or expand the business to other countries. If you know you will only be moving for a few months or so, Massachusetts storage containers can be a great way to safeguard your furniture and other household items that you won’t be needing while you are gone. Clear out your apartment, condo or house and save on rent or rent out your property while you are out of the country. Go Mini container storage solutions help you get your things out and can help you re-settle quickly again when you return to the States.
- Relationship Issues – Gong through a divorce or break-up? South Coast temporary storage can help you protect your belongings while you figure out your next move. Rather than moving everything into a cramped apartment or being forced to choose a new home before you are ready, portable storage in Seekonk can hold your furniture and personal items until you are ready to settle down. We will drop the container off at your current residence and pick it up again when you are done. We can even return the container back to the original address if your situation changes again and you move back home.
- Military Service – In some situations, you might not want to move all of your things with you when you get assigned to a new base or if you are going to be stationed overseas. Our Massachusetts storage containers are a great solution for our men and women who serve in the military – and their families. Move unencumbered by all of your things and enjoy a light move to a new base without having to bring all of the extra furniture, appliances, and belongings that you might not even be able to use in another country.
Reserve Go Mini Container Storage Today!
If you are interested in learning more about using portable storage in Seekonk or if you would like to reserve one of our popular Massachusetts storage containers, give us a call at 508-336-4685. Our team can answer any questions that you might have about Go Mini container storage and we can help you choose the best size storage unit to suit your needs.